298 Pacific Avenue – Andrea Morrison
Exceptional 5 bedroom family home with a magnificent 147 foot lot and west garden. Thoughtful and artful restoration/renovation of a stunning turn of the century residence, modernized and enhanced for today’s busy family lifestyle. Wonderful cook’s kitchen, 2 awesome bathrooms, wood burning hearth and room to grow. 2 car parking via laneway. A great place to call home!
Inclusions: existing electric light fixtures (except as excluded), KitchenAid stainless steel gas stove, KitchenAid fridge, Bosch built in dishwasher; Whirlpool washer and gas dryer; broadloom where laid, existing window treatments, gas burner and equipment, central air conditioning and equipment, third floor heating/cooling wall mounted unit, gas hot water tank, upright freezer in basement.
Exclusions: all main floor ceiling mounted electric light fixtures (negotiable), main floor bathroom medicine cabinet, 2nd floor walk in closet electric light fixture, existing wall mounted televisions and brackets.
Features and Unique Details:
* most renovations 2011/2012
• Front hall original brass push button light switch (wiring updated-please see inspection report for details)
• Wood burning fireplace (professionally converted from original coal)
• Kitchen updated with reclaimed bowling alley counter
• Custom built-in hall pantry cupboard with laundry chute
• Mudroom opens to deep backyard with perennial garden
• Bathroom renovated with vintage sink and fabulous deep bathtub
• Single unique staircase spindle – a trademark of the home’s builder!
• Bathroom renovated with Scandinavian style walk-in shower
• Wool carpeting
• Bespoke built-in cherry drawers and linen cupboard in master bedroom
• Ductless heating and air conditioning unit
• Built-in office bookshelves
• 3rd floor view of the top of the CN Tower (until the front yard sugar maple grows!)
• Weeping tile, backflow valve and waterproof membrane installed – space spray painted white to brighten the basement
• Replaced sewage line & upgraded water supply line to 3/4” to road
• Whirlpool washing machine and natural gas dryer
• Great storage/space to make your own!
• New windows, storm windows, rear door and security side door; original front door double glazed glass installed
• Eavestroughs, downspouts replaced; rear brick tuckpointing
• Garden shed
• Rear deck with natural gas line for BBQ
• Flagstone walkway through extra deep lot to 2 (or 3!) car parking off quiet lane (great for biking!)