520 Riverside Drive Unit 103

FOR SALE

6/3/20243 min read

520 Riverside Drive, Suite 103

FOR SALE

2 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms

Old Mill

1170 square feet

Click any photo to open gallery.

Property Overview

Sensational, spacious and sublime. 1170 square feet, 2 bedrooms, 2 washrooms, delightful open living and dining areas and street level access. ALL done - just place your furniture... Like your own private 'bungalow' yet with the ease of the condo lifestyle...Feels like a home. Exclusive 14 unit boutique building - steps to Bloor Street, the Humber River parkland and trails, with the serenity of being located on the banks of the Humber River. 1 parking, 1 large locker and a whole lot of FABULOUSNESS!

.

PRICE

$1,398,000

SQUARE FOOTAGE

1170 SQUARE FEET

BEDS

BATHS

2

2

PARKING & LOCKER

Underground parking space, locker

Inclusions:

Stainless steel: KitchenAid stove with convection oven, Kenmore fridge & dishwasher; Kenmore stacked washer & dryer; existing window coverings, electric light fixtures, 2 pendant lights in kitchen, broadloom w/laid, shelves in locker, hot water tank

Exclusions:

Dining room electric light fixture.

Neighbourhood Overview

Old Mill is a neighbourhood of Toronto, Ontario, Canada on the banks of the Humber River. It is located north and west of the intersection of Bloor Street and Jane Street. The area takes its name from the old grist mill ruins on the west bank of the river, now converted into a hotel (also named "Old Mill"). The City of Toronto includes this neighbourhood in the official "Lambton Baby Point" neighbourhood which includes the Baby Point enclave and former Lambton village areas to the north.

Historically, it was a hunting and fishing area for First Nations. A native village existed just to the north at Baby Point before European colonisation. By 1720, the French had established a small fortified settlement called Magasin Royal, near the present site of the Old Mill, for trading with native bands. By 1800, the first English settlement in the area was around the Kings Mill, used to cut lumber for the first homes in York, Upper Canada, now known as Toronto. A series of mills were constructed, until the last one was abandoned in 1881.

After 1900, the area was laid out for residential uses. The Old Mill Tea Room was used as a community centre as the area was developed. The neighbourhood was part of York Township. The extreme south edge of the land was part of Swansea, and lands along Jane Street were a part of Toronto. York became the Borough of York, then the City of York and was finally merged into the amalgamated City of Toronto in 1998.

Old Mill Drive connects to Bloor Street West at its southern end. Across the Humber River to the west is the neighbourhood's namesake subway station, with a unique partially elevated design above the Humber River. The 66 Prince Edward bus route runs from this station south to Humber Bay Park and Humber Loop, where connections are available to the 501 Queen streetcar route.

Several of the neighbourhood streets connect to Jane Street, which has regular bus service operated by the TTC. Jane subway station is located at its southern end where it intersects Bloor Street. Both Jane and Old Mill stations are located on Line 2 of the subway network and have frequent service towards Downtown Toronto.

Want more information?

Contact us for more info or to book a private showing.